Cardia Compostable resins are biodegradable materials that meet international standards for compostability, including:
- Europe’s EN 13432
- USA’s ASTM D 6400
- Australia’s AS 4736
Derived from renewable resources, films made from Cardia Compostable resins are soft touch, strong, colourable and printable. Cardia can develop compounds for specific customer needs and offer a base compostable resin range. Typical compostable resin applications include:
- Flexible Films to 120 microns – Shrink wrap, bin bags, shopping bags, produce bags, pet waste bags, gloves, courier bags, backsheet for hygiene products, standup pouches (including compostable closure systems)
- Coating and Laminates – Paper, board, cellophane and other substrates
- Blow molding resins – Containers, bottles
- Cast film – Specialized wrapping applications
- Certified Masterbatch
Cardia Bioplastics can also tailor compounds to suit your specific customer applications.
Cardia Compostable resins will help you make your customers’ film products competitive market. Contact us for Cardia Compostable data sheets or more details.
- Compostable Blown Film Grade for over wrap, shrink wrap, bags, mulch film
Coatings and Laminates
Cardia Compostable resins is suitable for paper, board, cellophane and many other substrates. Contact us for Cardia Compostable data sheets or more details.