Cardia Biohybrid™ resins allow you to embrace sustainable packaging early and enable you to immediately:
- Increase the renewable content of your products
- Reduce your carbon footprint
This high performance range has a wide processing and application window as detailed on the Cardia Biohybrid™ data sheets. These resins are colourable and printable, and can be converted on your existing equipment to make these typical applications:
- Films – Over wrap, shrink wrap, shopping bags, waste bags
- Injection mouldings – Closures, utensils, pens
- Blow mouldings – Bottles, containers
- Extrusions – Thermoformed trays, foam sheet, sheet, profiles
- Coatings – Cartons, indoor signage
Cardia Bioplastics can also tailor compounds to suit specific customer applications.
Cardia Biohybrid™ resins will help you make your customers’ film products competitive market. Contact us for Cardia Biohybrid™ data sheets or more details.
Coatings and Laminates
Make your coated products more sustainable with Cardia Biohybrid™ resins. Contact us for Cardia Biohybrid™ data sheets or more details.
Design your injection moldings in Cardia Biohybrid™ resins to improve the sustainability of your products. See Cardia Biohybrid™ data sheets, or contact us for details.
Cardia Biohybrid™ resins can provide for a renewable content of your blow molded bottles and containers of up to 50%. See Cardia Biohybrid™ data sheets, or contact us for details.
Reduce the carbon foot print of your extruded products with Cardia Biohybrid™ resins. See Cardia Biohybrid™ data sheets, or contact us for details.