Cardia Compostable resins are biodegradable materials that meet international standards for compostability, including:
- Europe’s EN 13432
- USA’s ASTM D 6400
- Japan’s GreenPla
- Australia’s AS 4736
These resins enable you to offer your customers compostable packaging and plastic products, with no additional investment in your existing production equipment.
Derived from renewable resources, Cardia Compostable resins are soft touch, colourable and printable. We can develop compounds for specific customer needs and offer a base compostable resin range. Typical compostable resin applications include:
- Flexible Films to 120 microns – Mulch film, over wrap, shrink wrap, shopping bags, waste bags
- Coating and Laminates – Cartons, indoor signage
- Injection mouldings – Closures, clips, labels, tags, utensils, pens
- Blow mouldings – Containers, bottles
Cardia Bioplastics can also tailor compounds to suit your specific customer applications.
Cardia Compostable resins will help you make your customers’ film products competitive market. See Cardia Compostable data sheets, or contact us for details:
- B-F Biodegradable Blown Film Grade for over wrap, shrink wrap, bags, mulch film
Coatings and Laminates
Gain the competitive edge for your coated products and make them fully biodegradable with Cardia Compostable coating resins. See Cardia Compostable data sheet, or contact us for details.
- B-CL Biodegradable Grade for coating and laminating applications
Cardia Compostable resins can provide for compostable injection moulded products. See Cardia Compostable data sheet, or contact us for details:
- B-M Biodegradable Moulding Grade for injection mouldings
- B-MT01 Biodegradable Moulding Grade for stiff injection mouldings
- B-MT02 Biodegradable Moulding Grade for flexible injection mouldings
Make biodegradable and compostable blow mouldings in Cardia Compostable resins to improve the profile of your customers’ products. See Cardia Compostable BF data sheet, or contact us for details:
- B-F Biodegradable Grade for blow moulding
Extrusion Coating, Laminations and Films